LACK OF COLOR The Desert Cowboy
LACK OF COLOR
- Raffia straw Cowboy hat with flicked edge.
- Trimmed with custom cactus and star beads.
- Brim measures approx. 8.5 cm / 3.35”.
- Please note, hat features including shape and straw color may vary slightly from piece to piece due to the organic and delicate nature of the straw.
Size(s): S, M and L; fits true to size.
- Style fits true to size but is a narrow fit. If in between sizes, we suggest sizing up.
LACK OF COLOR
Founded in 2011 by Australian creative duo, Rob and Tess, Lack of Color has reimagined the world of hats – taking a creative and nostalgic approach to a range of styles and designs.
Pairing traditional shapes with modern uses of colour, texture and quality finishes, each piece creates true style moments steeped in nostalgia and crafted for limitless possibility.
With a distinctly Australian aesthetic and down-to-earth appeal, Lack of Color offers boutique designs to suit all, having found a home among the wardrobes of style icons, celebrities and hat lovers throughout the world.
Creative yet effortlessly stylish pieces pepper each collection, taking the wearer from day to night, poolside to stage-side and beyond.
While based in Australia, Lack of Color also works directly out of Los Angeles, providing international customers with faster and easier access to each collection.
|Dimensions||14 × 0.5 × 15 in|
large, Medium, Small